ETH's raining YLD!
We're giving away 50,000 YLD and exclusive YIELD App merchandise!
How to enter:
Both new and existing YIELD App users are welcome to take part in this giveaway. The rules are simple:
- Log-in or create a YIELD App account using this link.
- Deposit and invest 0.2 ETH by 23:59 EST on April 2, 2021 and hold it for 30 days
- Register your YIELD App email here.
- Follow YIELD App on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
At the end of the 30 day holding period, 10 randomly selected users will each receive 5,000 YLD tokens in their wallet, while a further 20 randomly selected users will receive YIELD App community merchandise.
BONUS: The top 5 users with the highest amount of ETH investment will be the first to receive exclusive YIELD App merchandise!
- Campaign period: March 22, 2021 to May 2, 2021 11:59 PM (EST)
- Investing period: March 22, 2021, to April 2, 2021, 11:59 PM (EST)
- Holding period: April 3, 2021, to May 2, 2021, 11:59 PM (EST)
- Participants must have a verified YIELD App account (KYC lvl 1 or 2).
- Employees, officers and directors of YIELD App, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional agencies, (and their respective dependents, immediate family members such as parents, children, siblings, and spouse) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win.
- To enter the giveaway, participants must:
- Invest at least 0.2 ETH into their YIELD App account between March 22, 2021 to April 2, 2021 (11:59 PM EST). Only an investment submitted within this timeframe will be eligible for the giveaway.
- Submit their email address via this link.
- Only ETH invested during the campaign period will be eligible for the giveaway. Previous ETH investments are not eligible.
- Participants are highly discouraged from using multiple accounts to enter as this will result in disqualification from the giveaway.
- Participants should hold their investment until May 2, 2021, 11:59 PM (EST). Withdrawals before this period will result in disqualification from the giveaway.
- There is no maximum limit for total deposits/investments/YLD held within the given period.
- No substitution of prize is offered, and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the prize awarded unless otherwise required by law. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Any portion of a prize not accepted by the winner(s) will be forfeited. Winners’ YLD email addresses will be shown on the winners’ list which will be distributed upon request as required by law.
- All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- The YIELD App team will reach out to all winners via their YIELD App email addresses.
- Winners will receive YLD tokens on their respective YIELD accounts within 10 business days.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must be over 18 years old to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless YIELD App and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries.