Używamy plików cookies, aby Twoje doświadczenia były lepsze. Czytaj więcej
Last revised on January 18, 2022
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you visit websites. Cookies are typically used to distinguish you from other users so that websites function more effectively, and they can also provide information to website owners.
Our site uses the following cookies:
|refresh_token||A refresh token is a special token that is used to obtain additional access tokens. This allows you to have short-lived access tokens without having to collect credentials every time one expires.||.yield.app||Session||Strictly necessary|
|_gid||The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing.||google.com||24h||Analytics|
|lang||The cookie sets language parameter for the webpage.||.yield.app||Persistent||Strictly necessary|
|session||Session cookies expire once you log off or close the browser. They are only stored temporarily and are destroyed after leaving the page.||.yield.app||Session||Strictly necessary|
|public_refresh_token||Refresh token is used to "refresh" the access token.||.yield.app||Session||Strictly necessary|
|_ga||The GA cookie is set, when a person visits your website for the first time.||https://www.google.com||2 years||Analytics|
|_rdt_uuid||This cookie is set by Reddit and is used for remarketing on https://www.reddit.com||https://www.reddit.com||3 months||Strictly necessary|
Our cookie control panel enables you to change your cookie preferences on this site at any time.
You can also remove cookies from your computer through the settings on your browser but please note that this may impact your ability to make use of some features on our and other websites. Management of cookie settings varies from one browser to another. The “Help” menu of your web browser will provide full instructions, and the following links may also be helpful.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/sfri11471
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid (please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout