CoinTracking integrates Yield App
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This blog does not constitute financial or tax advice and is for informational purposes only. The price of digital assets can go down as well as up and you may lose all of your capital. Investors should consult a professional advisor before making any investment or tax-related decisions.
- Our customers can now seamlessly upload all their Yield App transactions to CoinTracking in a few simple steps
- CoinTracking produces real-time reports on profit and loss, realized and unrealized gains, tax reports, and more
- CoinTracking applies a 10% discount to all Yield App customers who sign up via the link found in our weekly newsletter and blog
Yield App is pleased to announce that CoinTracking, a global cryptocurrency monitoring, and tax reporting tool has integrated our CSV files, allowing our customers who use their service to seamlessly upload their transactions onto the platform in a few simple steps.
CoinTracking allows digital asset investors with all levels of knowledge to track their transactions in real time and compile reports automatically, simplifying a process that can be complicated and time-consuming.
Tracking digital asset transactions is a necessary step to facilitate crypto tax reporting, since most crypto transactions, including asset exchange, are also taxable events. This adds a layer of complexity for those who trade frequently or use multiple platforms. A software-based crypto tax and accounting solution like CoinTracking can help reduce these complexities and make the crypto investing process smoother.
CoinTracking applies a 10% discount to all new sign-ups by Yield App customers and future purchases by existing users. Follow this link to get your discount.
If you have unsubscribed from our email communications but still want to receive the Yield App Essentials newsletter, please contact our support team via [email protected].
What is CoinTracking?
Founded in 2012, CoinTracking is a cryptocurrency tax reporting tool and portfolio management solution. Since its inception, the business has attracted more than 1,170,000 users, with portfolios worth a total of $41.5 billion.
CoinTracking allows users to import their trading data through exchange APIs or CSV files. The software analyzes the data and produces real-time reports on profit and loss, realized and unrealized gains, tax reports, and more.
CoinTracking can create tax reports for over 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Australia, France, and China, that are compatible with 13 taxation methods, including:
- First In First Out (FIFO)
- Last In Last Out (LIFO)
- Average Cost Method (AVCO)
How to connect your Yield App portfolio with CoinTracking
On Yield App
- Log in to your Yield App account.
- From the left side menu, select Transactions.
- Depending on the transactions you have made, export your wallet ledger, earnings ledger, staking ledger, or locking ledger as a CSV file. Simply click on the ledger you want to export and select the three dots in the right corner, then download it as CSV.
- Sign up or log in to CoinTracking
- Click on Enter Coins and select Exchange Imports (CSV) from the dropdown menu
- Click on Yield App
- Upload all your CSV file(s).
Integration with globally available crypto services is an important part of our proposition, as we continue on our mission to make the entire digital wealth management process quick and effortless. If you have any comments or queries, please do not hesitate to contact our support team via [email protected].